- Olive oil 5 g
- Spring onions, finely chopped 15 g
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped 2.5 g
- Vegetable stock 125 g
- Lentils (brown or green) 50 g
- Bay leaf 0.25 pce
- Carrots, chopped into small cubes 25 g
- Small olives (green or black) 12.5 g
- Basil and thyme, finely chopped 2.5 g
- Balsamic vinegar 5 g
- Feta cheese 37.5 g
- Ground pepper
Chop the feta cheese into cubes.
Pour the olive oil into the half-moon (sealed tray) and warm. Add the onions and garlic and sauté briefly. Pour the vegetable stock in and bring to the boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the lentils and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes at around 180° C. Add the olives and season with basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix the feta cheese through before serving.
5 minutes at a medium setting with the lid closed