- Olive oil 7.50 g
- Spring onions, finely chopped 25 g
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped 3.75 g
- Tomato purée 17.5 g
- Vegetable stock 150 g
- White wine (e.g. Chasselas) 25 g
- Couscous 37.5 g
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped into cubes 12.5 g
- Small green olives 1.5 g
- Basil, finely chopped 1.5 g
- Thyme, finely chopped g
- Ground pepper
Chop the green part of the spring onions into thin rings and chop the white part and garlic cloves into thin slices.
Heat the olive oil briefly in the half-moon (sealed tray). Add the onions and garlic and sauté briefly. Then add the tomato purée and continue to simmer. Pour in the white wine and vegetable stock and bring to the boil for 3 to 5 minutes. Add the couscous and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes at 180 °C. Add the tomatoes and olives and season with basil, thyme, salt and pepper.
5 minutes at a medium setting with the lid closed